New York Times
The Washington Post
- As restaurants take over sidewalks to provide pandemic-safe dining, people with disabilities encounter barriers.
- Donald Trump put disability in the spotlight, but not in the way these advocates hoped.
- ‘Me Before You’ has a disabled main character — but activists are angry. Here’s why.
The Daily Beast
- What Your Disabled Friends Want You To Know About ‘Going Back To Normal’ Post-Vaccine
- How To Talk To Your Kid About Disability
- It’s Perfectly OK To Call A Disabled Person ‘Disabled,’ And Here’s Why
Columbia Journalism Review
- Not one 2020 candidate has a website that is accessible to the blind
- Products mocked as “lazy” or “useless” are often important tools for people with disabilities
Vice – Tonic
- We Need to Stop Talking About Disability as a Burden
- We Don’t Need Events Specifically for Disabled People
- Most of US Wants Sex Ed in Schools. Why Isn’t It Federally Mandated and Funded?
- Does “Special Ed” Serve Students? Disability Activists Say No.
Wall Street Journal
The Globe and Mail
60 Minutes Overtime
U.S. News and World Report
American Association of People with Disabilities
The Lilith Blog
- #CripTheVote This Election Year
- The #CripTheVote Movement Is Bringing Disability Rights To The 2016 Election