The New York Times
The Huffington Post
- Beware the Scare Tactics: Stop Negative Portrayals of Disability in PSAs
- Dear Parents: No, I Won’t Run Your Child Over With My Wheelchair
- The Real Social Problem Behind Telling Kanye West to Shut Up for Telling Wheelchair Users to Stand Up
- In Defense of People Who Need Caregivers: Disability Should Not Erase Dignity
- I Won’t Pretend That Disability Simulation Works
Vice – Motherboard
- Spare me, “Me Before You”: Hollywood’s new tearjerker is built on tired and damaging disability stereotypes
- Dear Kylie Jenner, my wheelchair isn’t a prop
The Daily Beast
- Disability Rights Are Conspicuously Absent From The Women’s March Platform
- I’m A Disabled Woman Who’s NOT Celebrating Meryl Streep’s Golden Globes Speech
Rooted in Rights
The Disability Dialogue – Center for Disability Rights NY
- A Call to End the Insurance Coverage Olympics for Durable Medical Equipment
- Teachable, Not Impeachable: Why Teachers Need to Be Taught About Disabilities
- Giving Thanks
- Popping My Disability Activism Bubble
- Can Universal Design Truly Exist?
- I’m Not Here for Your Pity or Your Punch Lines
- Emergencies Should Not Come Down to Survival of the Fittest for the Disability Community
- Everyone Needs Access to Walk and Roll – A Response to the Surgeon General’s Call-to-Action
- Why Eliminating Public Service Loan Forgiveness Will Be Harmful to the Disability Community
- The Trouble with Teachable Moments About Disabilities
- When ADA 25th Anniversary Celebrations End, How Can We Keep Momentum Going?
- Should I Always Wear My Activist Hat?
- Why Small Scale Activism Matters in the Face of Global Issues
- Stuck in the Dirt: Why Advocating for Justice and Access Never Stops
- The Problem with the Need to Justify that Disabled People Are Both Capable and Human
- Why the Public Has Turned the Random Act of Kindness at Qdoba Unkind
- Sorry, I’m Not Sorry for Using My Wheelchair
- Bridging Generation Gaps in Disability Rights Activism
- Can We Break the Cycle of Broken Elevators?
- Is Anybody Listening to Disability Advocates?
- Reality Shows Need a Little More Diversity
- No Modern Asylums: A Response to Dr. Christine Montross
- Learning to Love in Any State of Being
- Climbing a Mountain of Disability Stigma in the Media
- 4 Disability Euphemisms That Need to Bite the Dust
The Mobility Resource
- “The Wolf of Wall Street” Throws The Disability Community To The Wolves
- 4 Places Able-Bodied People Should Never Be
- Are “Wheelchair People” Welcome In New York City?
- “What’s Wrong With You?” And Other Personal Questions About Disabilities You Should Avoid
- Can We Agree To Disagree? — Respecting Differences In The Disability Community
- Why Person-First Language Doesn’t Always Put the Person First
- No Excuses for Lack of Reasonable Accommodations in Mainstream Schools
- Communication is the Key to Inclusive Field Trips
- Who Should Speak for the Disability Community?
Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation
Association of University Centers on Disabilities
- The True Meaning of Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
- Embracing a Culture of Accessibility in the Workplace
- Difficulties of Disability Disclosure
I Am That Girl
What Do You Do, Dear?
Disability in Kidlit
- Access on Amtrak Train: New York to Washington D.C.
- 15 Wheelchair Friendly Attractions on Long Island, New York
- Long Island, NY Accessible Transportation Options
- Top 15 Accessible Attractions in New York City
- Accessibility of the New York Subway System
- The International Disability Treaty